Minecraft Server Address❏ ???
Goal: Accumulate Moonshards
- Gotta get them all!
- Gather and craft one of every block in the game.
Reach the moon Water and grow your personal plant daily to earn its yield.
- Bread and circuses
- Earn extra rewards for participating and succeeding in weekly minigames.
- Fame and glory
- Compete solo or as part of your Raresama community to secure your spot on top of the leaderboard.
- Build and customize your plot (not an NFT)
- Submit Moonshards to earn points
- For each unique block you submit, earn 1 Moonshard
- For each unique block you submit that nobody else has submitted yet, earn 2-16 Moonshards instead
- The bonus amount increases whenever a new batch of 48 unique blocks are submitted by any player
- After every 48 unique blocks you submit, earn 16 extra Moonshards
- After every third real world day of watering your plant, it grows one flower for each time it has flowered so far. Each bud can be broken for 16 Moonfruit, which are worth 1 Moonshard each.
- Receive extra Moonshards for participating and winning in the weekly minigames
- Accumulate 50 points to be eligible for rewards
- Rewards are unlocked by clearing the main community quest revolving around submitting a large quantity of Moonshards
What are the rewards?
- Each eligible player receives one non-transferable copy of a t-shirt celebrating the completion of Season 2.
- The t-shirt is equippable on Exosama and Moonsama, using the Multiverse Customizer
- To be eligible, submit at least 50 Moonshards
Who can participate?
Anyone who has a Moonsama Account and who owns a legal copy of Minecraft Java Edition can participate.
Gotta Get Them All
Gather and craft one of every block in the game.
Where to submit blocks?
- Right-click the terminal on your plot to open the submission menu
- Click [Submit Blocks] and then put the blocks you'd like to submit into the top inventory.
- After successfully submitting new blocks, Moonshards will be dropped at your location.
What blocks can be submitted?
- You may submit any block of which you have not submitted any yet
- You can only submit blocks that have been naturally generated and then broken by you, or which you have crafted yourself
How many unique blocks are there?
There is an estimate of about 900 unique blocks in the current version of Minecraft.
Reach The Moon
This feature has been disabled due to unrecoverable issues.
Bread And Circuses
Earn extra rewards for participating and succeeding in weekly minigames.
How often do minigames happen?
Minigames are scheduled weekly.
What minigames will be available?
Expect a selection of PvP events, racing events, minigames, build events and anything the community can think of.
Fame And Glory
Compete solo or as part of your Raresama community to secure your spot on top of the leaderboard.
What are team plots for?
- Prime Real Estate: Teams get highly visible spots to showcase their projects/collections through cool builds
- More space: Team plots are larger than regular plots
- Building Competition: Each team plot enters the build challenge. At the end of the season, the community will vote on the most popular plot and award it the winning plot of the season.
Who can apply as a team/community?
Every project or collection listed on Raresama with at least 5 team members can apply for a team plot. All players can associate themselves with a maximum of 1 team plot.
How to apply as a team/community?
Build And Customize Your Plot
How to claim a plot?
Walk up to a plot terminal and interact with it. If you have your Season 1 plot bridged, you can claim one plot for free. Otherwise, you will need to pay a purchase fee in diamonds.
How to locate my plot?
/plot locate in the in-game chat.